Quality Jollity Logo
  BIO PROPERTIES ANIMATION MUFFHUGGER TV    CONTACT

Friday, August 10, 2012

NEW KYLE BAKER ANIMATED SHORT! TNH IS COMPLETE!


At long last, my most ambitious short film to date is FINALLY complete, and I love it. This monster took forever, because (A) I had other jobs,  and (B) I'm a perfectionist, and wouldn't let it go until I was satisfied. Some of you have already seen the first 2 minutes online, but the remaining 6 are brand new. (I also remixed the sound.) This is my longest film yet. It was originally supposed to be serialized, but I couldn't figure out where to put the chapter breaks. There will be more TNH films in the future, but I'm assuming I'll have a bigger budget and staff, so they'll go faster. Just wanted to get one in the can before trying to get a studio or network to pay for this. My ideas are often really weird and hard to explain. If I tried to explain this show in a meeting, nobody would be able to envision what I had in mind.

Special thanks go to MindyIndy Steffen for animation, and Norwood Fisher of Trulio Disgracias for music!

2 comments:

Jud said...

Hehehehehee... New Partner! Hell no! :)

jokesfb said...

Very funny cartoons at here , Ilove to come again at here
Thanks A lot