Quality Jollity Logo
  BIO PROPERTIES ANIMATION MUFFHUGGER TV    CONTACT

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Bad boys, Nasty Girl






Like many cartoonists, I have more ideas than time to execute them. When deciding what my next project will be, I often go to my files and choose a great unpublished idea from years ago. Today I was working out my production schedule for the next three animated cartoons of 2009. I decided it was time to shoot a cartoon I wrote a story for in 2002.

These drawings were in that file from 2002, and I'd completely forgotten I did them! They're idea sketches, and I've changed the story a lot since 2002, so these characters probably won't be in the cartoon. It seemed a shame to let these drawings go to waste (I like them!), so I'm posting them on the blog for your amusement.

5 comments:

gunt said...

Really nice sketches !
I have read your "Modern Masters" interview : it was very interesting ! Your project with squirrels seems to be very fun ! Will it be published ?

Kyle Baker said...

The squirrel thing is another animation project I'm working on, but it could be a book, too. I'll think about it.

Torsten Adair said...

Interesting... any of those kids have tats?

Skylark- said...

Cool kid sketchin'

Anonymous said...

Great Job!



Original Seen