Quality Jollity Logo
  BIO PROPERTIES ANIMATION MUFFHUGGER TV    CONTACT

Thursday, May 28, 2009

SPECIAL FORCES PAPERBACK IN STORES NOW!


The Comic Book That Ended The Iraq War! Finally in a convenient 200-page paperback from IMAGE COMICS! This is your first opportunity to read the entire story in one sitting without having to wait months between chapters. Digitally remastered to showcase some of Baker's most detailed labor-intensive artwork in years! The individual issues have long been sold out, and now's your chance to find out why! Don't miss it!

You can read the opening chapters online for free! Then, run out to your local comic shop and grab your own copy!

HOOAH!

5 comments:

Mathieu Doublet said...

200 pages ? What's in there besides regular issues (that weren't 50 pages long if my memory hasn't failed me) ?

Kyle Baker said...

I printed the drawings bigger, so you can see them better. One thing I prefer about paperbacks is that I can use as many pages as I want to tell a story. Regular comics are limited to 22 or 32 pages, and I always end up having to shrink the art to make it all fit into the pamphlet. I spend hours on a drawing only to see it printed the size of a postage stamp.

Mathieu Doublet said...

Thank you for the answer. I will certainly take a look at the TPB. :)

Martha Thomases said...

I wish it had included the text pieces from the original. I thought they added some perspective. However, I must admit to being one of those Commie peaceniks.

Vee (Scratch) said...

Finished reading Special Forces . . . what a joy! Witty, hilarious and truly American.

Zone, what a character!