Quality Jollity Logo
  BIO PROPERTIES ANIMATION MUFFHUGGER TV    CONTACT

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Scott Christian Sava's THE DREAMLAND CHRONICLES


One of my New Year's resolutions has been to blog more often. Since I've been working on the end of SPECIAL FORCES, and I can't post the pages without ruining the ending for everyone, I figured I'd link to somebody else's cartoons today.

Scott Christian Sava first caught my eye with an innovative "Spider-Man" graphic novel a few years ago. His creative use of 3d computer graphics inspired me, and I felt like I was seeing the future of comic books. His more recent book, The Dreamland Chronicles is even cooler He also has a funny book called "The Lab".

Seeing his books inspired me to use more 3d tools in my own work. I look at his stuff for ideas and techniques I can steal for my own stuff.

Anyway, instead of reading one of my cartoons today, enjoy THE DREAMLAND CHRONICLES!

2 comments:

Scott Christian Sava said...

Hi Kyle...
Thanks so much for the kind words.

Flattered that you're reading Dreamland.

I hope you and your family are well...and I owe you some free books at the next con.
:)

Thanks again...
Scott

Derrick Fish said...

Man, I'm WAY behind on my reading of "The Dreamland Chronicles", but couldn't agree more. It's not only beautiful to look at, but a great read too. (I also REALLY dug "The Lab")