Quality Jollity Logo
  BIO PROPERTIES ANIMATION MUFFHUGGER TV    CONTACT

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

INT. THE WHITE HOUSE - INAUGURATION DAY

The small murmuring crowd of Secret Service agents and Joe Biden parts to make way for Barack Obama. He knocks on a closed door.

Knock Knock.

"Dick? It's the President. Unlock the door."

Silence.

"Come on, I know you're in there, Dick. Unlock the door so we can talk."

A muffled voice is heard through the locked door. "You have to call me Mr. Vice-President. It's the law."

"It's not, Dick. I looked it up. Just open the door."

"I'm not leaving."

"It's time."

"I have a gun."

"I've seen how you shoot, Dick. I'm not scared. You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here."

4 comments:

Martha Thomases said...

Ha!

Pj Perez said...

Not surprisingly, Kyle did NOT make this up.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious, but Cheney is too humorless and scary for that scenario. This reminds me of the Family Guy joke about W. hiding out in his tree fort so he didn't have to deal with Hurricane Katrina..."I don't wanna com down, I'm reading 'Superfudge'!" I love what Kyle did with Cheney's "Go F yourself" comment in the final issue of Special Forces, though!

Kyle Baker said...

In the movie BOWFINGER, that's what they call the "Gotcha, Suckas!" line.