Quality Jollity Logo

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

How To Make Art

Anybody out there who wants to learn how to be a world famous artist, check out Overton Loyd's blog.
It's got some amazing step-by-step photos showing his creative process. I was enjoying photos of O's recent gallery event, when I suddenly said to myself, "Hold up. He colored his cartoon BEFORE drawing it!"
Everybody I know (me included) does a ruff sketch first, then a finished line drawing, THEN the color. The first rule of art: There are no rules.
That man is deep! He e-mails me Heidegger philosophy podcasts:
"Do a search in itunes and download this free file: Andrew Mitchell on the Philosophy of Martin Heidegger". He bites Velasquez and gives you an art lesson.
If you want to be an artist, Visit O's Blog!

1 comment:

funnyvids said...

Like your blog!
View Funny stuff on my blog!
Post your comments on my Blog too for more Traffic!