Quality Jollity Logo
  BIO PROPERTIES ANIMATION MUFFHUGGER TV    CONTACT

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Book Expo America


As always I had a great time at BEA. Folks loved NAT TURNER so much, the IMAGE COMICS booth ran out of books! Thanks to Colleen Doran for showing us all how to drive traffic! I took some A DISTANT SOIL books for my oldest girl, Lillian, but I started reading them, and now Lil's not getting them until I find out the ending! By the way, IMAGE's new line-up of books looks great! Allred, Doran, Kirkman, Shanower, Me... the list goes on.
Heidi "The Beat" McDonald has a bunch of fun photos. Heidi went to ALL the parties!
Liz and I had our first kid-free date in weeks! We even got bags of leftovers.
Thanks to everyone for everything, and we hope everyone we met enjoys their free books!

2 comments:

Martha Thomases said...

You were definitely the hot Image signing, Kyle. There were lines of people awaiting your arrival.

Kyle Baker said...

That's why I always show up late for signings. It looks better with a crowd.