Quality Jollity Logo

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Praise From A Professor and Mother.

"Dear Mr. Baker,
I wanted to write a simple fan letter to express my appreciation for your Nat Turner, which I think is an extraordinary work. I teach 19th century American and African American literature, as well as comics, so I was, needless to say, predisposed to love the book: indeed, I was able to share it with students (as well as my own children) this past semester when I taught antebellum American lit. I was able to put my admiration into prose in a review I wrote for an on-line critical magazine, guttergeek, and I wanted to share it with you: http://www.guttergeek.com/%23nat http://www.guttergeek.com/#nat

Yours in admiration,
Beth Hewitt

Prof. Elizabeth Hewitt

Dept. of English

Ohio State University"

Well, thank YOU, Prof. Hewitt! It's great to know that my book's being used by educators! My lovely wife is a teacher and mommy, and I think teachers and mothers are the most important people in the world!

Dear reader: Why not buy your AUTOGRAPHED today from Kylebaker.com? Or...

No comments: