Quality Jollity Logo
  BIO PROPERTIES ANIMATION MUFFHUGGER TV    CONTACT

Monday, May 07, 2007

The NEWSARAMA Interview


Benjamin Ong Pang Kean at Newsarama interviewed Kyle recently. Included is a whole lot of never-before-seen art from the next book: THE BAKERS: BABIES & KITTENS.

THE CURRENT IMAGE: KYLE BAKER ON LIFE AT IMAGE

Here's an excerpt:
NRAMA: Any plans for The Bakers to meet up/crossover with other creations/characters?

KB: I plan to do a year-long miniseries which interconnects the storylines of every cartoon character I’ve ever created, from Cowboy Wally to Nat Turner, weaving my output of the last 20 years into a single cohesive universe which will become very dark, realistic and depressing as I kill off the less popular characters I don’t use any more. I’ll also kill off one of the more popular characters for a year, then bring him or her back to life in a different costume.

NRAMA: Again, a joke?

KB: You hope.

No comments: