Quality Jollity Logo
  BIO PROPERTIES ANIMATION MUFFHUGGER TV    CONTACT

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I LOVE YOU BETH COOPER by Larry Doyle

Kyle and I went to a book release party for Larry Doyle's new novel I LOVE YOU BETH COOPER (Harper Collins) last night. Larry is a very funny writer: I stayed up past my bedtime reading it.

Larry's wife Becky is one of the nicest people I've ever met. When we moved to LA in 2002 she helped us with travel/moving logistics. We knew few families with small children in LA, but Becky included me and the kids in her playground playdates.

Evan Dorkin, who did cover art and illustrations for the novel, has info about tonight's NYC signing on his livejournal:

On Tuesday, May 15th, the McNally Robinson Booksellers in NYC will host an author/illustrator signing event for the book, taking place at 7:00 p.m.

You can buy the book here

A former SIMPSONS writer, Larry and Kyle have collaborated before, including an animated pilot MONKEYS

No comments: