Quality Jollity Logo

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Kyle on Toon Zone's One-Minute Interview at 2007 NYCC

Don't miss Toon Zone's "The One-Minute Interview" at 2007 NYCC.

Besides Kyle, other queried professionals include animation genius Bill Plympton, as well as Danny Fingeroth, editor of WRITE NOW - essential reading for professional (or aspiring) writers of comics, science fiction and/or animation.

Here's Kyle's answer to question #3: "What can the con organizers do better next year?"

KYLE BAKER: "I think a statue of me in front of the Javits Center would be perfect. A big statue of me made out of Legos would have made this perfect."

1 comment:

A longtime fan said...


I've long been an admirer of your work, so I hope you won't be offended (or annoyed) (or bored) by my question...

Evan Dorkin mentioned that your booth was 100 ft. from him at the NYCC and that he ran into some of the other members of the Instant Piano crew there...

I was just curious if you two were actively un-friendly with one another or merely grown apart (as friends and family often do).

I hope my curiosity doesn't seem intrusive.

Thank you.