Quality Jollity Logo
  BIO PROPERTIES ANIMATION MUFFHUGGER TV    CONTACT

Saturday, February 03, 2007

NAT TURNER COMIC IS DONE!


I just completed work on the final installment of the Nat Turner saga today. It took longer than I expected, but it's only THE MOST IMPORTANT GRAPHIC NOVEL OF ALL TIME BY THE GREATEST CARTOONIST EVER! Yeah, I said it. What! We'll be putting together some preview pages and interactive e-goodies with our new publisher, Image Comics, over the next weeks in order to prepare humanity to withstand my wonders! Then when you're so excited you can't take it any more, when the anticipation reaches its peak, when you're breathlessly begging for that intense book release, Image Comics and Kyle Baker will give you what you want! Not yet. We're almost there.

2 comments:

Kristen McCabe said...

Wow! This looks Great! I can't wait to see the preview pages.

Tony Fisher said...

Gimme, Gimmie, Gimmie! I want it now!